FarleyCon vs Metrotham Con

 Let me start off by saying I don't want my novels in LT_Writing to be critically compared to Kenyon Travis Henry 's novels or to any of the authors in attendance at Next Chapter Convention and Expo Second of all I don't believe in talking bad about anyone. But I want to say this and I mean no offense since Metrotham Con and W4ACC have a partnership with putting on Metrotham Mayhem Wrestling Event at Metrotham Con but I have my own connections across different events and this is just my personal observation about the vendors and what the vendors are selling and not about the two comic Cons themselves.


But if you want a wide variety of comic book Fandom you are better of to go to FarleyCon Pop Culture & Comic Book Expo than Metrotham Con  I don't think I saw three vendors with a long box of comic books for sale at their table at Metrotham Con. Metrotham Con had a lot of craft stuff and some of it was pretty cool I just had no walls pace for the stuff they were selling at Metrotham Con even though some of it was pretty cool 


Farley Con has a whole lot more figures and stuff too. Where Metrotham Con had a lot of craft stuff in general. 


Metrotham Con did have an adult vendor room that included models selling their own pictures that you could probably see on their of. That is something Farley Con doesn't have since Farley Con is 100% family friendly. 


Farley Con I believe has more space for their Con at Camp Jordan than Metrotham Con has for their vendor area alone at the Chattanooga Convention Center. Metrotham Con had a line of Independent authors going down the hallway but Metrotham Con didn't have as many authors or Independent comic book creators as Farley Con 


Farley Con gets a lot of famous comic book artists 🎨 in as the huge chunk of their celebrity guests and then they have a under card of guest from a variety of different occupations. But Farley Con mostly focuses on comic book artists 🎨 and voice over actors even though they have a stacked guest filled once each year's guest announcement is completed.


Metrotham Con isn't as much into comic books or bringing in a large theme of comic book artists πŸ€” or voice over artists and just set a theme each year and bring in whatever individual involved in that theme will hopefully bring in a draw for them.


Just saying if I am paying to go I'd pay for Farley Con over Metrotham Con for my own personal enjoyment. I'm not telling anyone what to do. But just as a fan going Farley Con is my event.


I'm looking forward to Metrotham Con 2025 because my Metrotham Con 2024 was 50% ruined at the least and the Star Trek theme and the two wrestlers booked have my 100% interest. That's the type of event I would go to if I wasn't involved with W4ACC. 


The Disney Princess theme didn't get over for me at Metrotham Con 2024 and then already meeting 99.9% of the guests sucked. But I am looking forward to next year's Metrotham Con to ser if I have a better experience 


My 50% failure of a good time at Metrotham Con 2024 was on me. That's all I want to say to that. Bur I look forward to reevaluating everything I am saying here in a year and I say like with Independent Wrestling Con goers should support all comic cons because you never know what memories you will gain from each individual one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Lane Movie Review (NO SPOILERS)

Valentine (2001) Movie Review

Donald Trump Assassination Attempt 7/13/24