Interview with Amethyst (Formerly Twisted Trixie)

 

I Do Not Own This Photo. This Photo is Courtesy of 
https://www.prowrestlingaction.com/twisted-trixie/

Twisted Trixie has been my Unknown the Alien Assassin's number one Female Independent Wrestler since I first saw her wrestle and manage the times I did when I was watching ringside at various AWF at the Circus Tent Arena. I am such a fan of Twisted Trixie she inspired a character inside the Unknown the Alien Assassin miniseries beginning in Book 1 titled "The Alien Without A Name" I am looking forward to sending the Independent Female Wrestler formerly known as Twisted Trixie her signed copy of Book 1 of the Unknown the Alien Assassin miniseries soon, and I hope if she reads the book and she approves of the Trixie character inside "The Alien Without A Name" 

The Trixie character inside Book 1 of the Unknown the Alien Assassin miniseries is planned to carry on a much bigger role inside the Unknown the Alien Assassin miniseries especially with Spoiler Alert: Trixie's Spiral super powers which the reader will gain more information about throughout the six novels inside the Unknown the Alien Assassin miniseries.


You can purchase Book 1 of the Unknown the Alien Assassin Miniseries off Amazon! The Link is below!

The Alien Without A Name

Amethyst (Formerly Known As Trixie) turned out to be a big help with my cover for this Wrestling Romance Thriller Novel I am currently working on "Two Sides of the Same Coin" She wasn't even attempting to help. She was just out to sale gear and I bought a pair of her boots because I could store boots or footwear in My Fortress of Solitude much easier than I could full blown attire. I thought I bought Jordynne Grace's heels, and Jordynne Grace was my top Professional Female Professional Wrestler at the time, and those heels are on display in My Fortress of Solitude, and those heels were also used in Book 2 of the Wrestling Romance Trilogy "When Dreams Come True" 's book cover, and I knew I could use Trixie's wrestling boots I bought from her for the "Two Sides of the Same Coin" book cover. That was why I bought them, and it helped that Trixie is my favorite Independent Female Wrestler, and it wasn't like I was just blowing money on anybody's footwear.

Regardless, "Two Sides of the Same Coin" is a Wrestling Romance Thriller Novel. It is slowly but surely coming together with the awesome cover displayed below that is ready to be published. This novel once finished will be a Wrestling Romance Novel similar but not connected to the Wrestling Romance Trilogy but will also be a Lifetime Movie type Dark Thriller.. So, "Two Sides of the Same Coin" is completely different than the Wrestling Romance Trilogy which is more family friendly as a whole than "Two Sides of the Same Coin"

All I know "Two Sides of the Same Coin" is going to be an awesome read but this novel has probably the best cover I ever created personally, and I wouldn't have been able to do it if I didn't buy Trixie's boots. It was very nice for her to sale them to me when she was selling her ring gear.


That was cool of Trixie to sale me her boots, and I know she did it because she is such a cool wrestler and gets that fans are important to the world of wrestling. I bought pictures from Trixie over a year ago at the AWF Circus Tent Arena and she was really nice to me when she sold me those signed pictures and she was really nice to me those two times I got my picture made with her in the past also at the AWF Circus Tent Arena.

She has been nice enough to help me with promotion work for my initial Wrestling Romance Novel "Roadie" and she soon is going to take similar pictures for Book 1 of the Unknown the Alien Assassin miniseries "The Alien Without A Name." 
Above is the promotional "Roadie" picture that Trixie was in by herself with Book 1 of the Wrestling Romance Trilogy "Roadie." I look forward to getting the promotional pictures with "The Alien Without A Name" especially since Trixie's inspired character debuts inside that novel.

Okay, I am done bragging about Amethyst FKA Twisted Trixie. Even though I could go on and on! I just wanted to lay the backstory leading up to Amethyst FKA Twisted Trixie's Interview with Unknown the Alien Assassin here on the 2nd Day of August in 2023. Continue forward to read my one on one interview with Amethyst FKA Twisted Trixie before Amethyst and I do a video interview for the Unknown Asylum Podcast at a date to be determined. Until then you can have this gem of an interview with Amethyst FKA Twisted Trixie right here on the Unknown Asylum Blogger. I hope you enjoy!

Interview with Amethyst (Formerly Known As: Twisted Trixie)


How Long Have You Been in Wrestling and what was your motivation to become a wrestler?

6 years  Paige from wwe inspired me to wrestle when I watched her very first match against aj lee
Who did you receive your wrestling training from and how hard was it to become a wrestler?

I tried with Luke gallows and Micah Taylor.  It was pretty hard at first to learn how to bump and everything but it got easier overtime and I loved it ever since
I've seen you at The Real Nature Boy Paul Lee's Circus Tent Arena more than once and seen you on Wrestling Flyers advertising upcoming events elsewhere.....

Do you have a special promotion or venue you enjoy wrestling for?

I enjoy working for action packed pro wrestling in plaquemine Louisiana.  Great people and promoters there I absolutely love it!

Hypothetically, if a wrestling briefcase was given to you and inside this briefcase was a contact to come on board wrestling for either WWE, AEW, Impact, or NJPW....

What contract would you want to be inside that briefcase that you would be ready to sign and start on the start date the contract announces for your start date to be?
I would choose wwe because I’ve always dreamed of being on wwe when I was a kid
What type of injuries have you experienced within wrestling?

What was your worst injury and what was your minor injury?

I’ve experienced a really bad twisted ankle and a knee injury but I would say the worst was getting a concussion and my most miner injury would be my knee
I got my wrestling persona from the movie saw

You mentioned training with the Good Brother Luke Gallows....

Did this take place at a wrestling school? If so what was the name of the Good Brother's wrestling academy or school?

I trained at good brothers dojo

I've noticed you like the SAW Franchise and the SAW Franchise goes hand in hand with your wrestling gimmick. What is your favorite SAW movie and which movie in the SAW Franchise is your least favorite SAW movie?
I really love the 2nd saw movie and my least favorite is the newest one that came out

When was your debut match?
My debut match was in 2017

What was the craziest stipulation you wrestled inside one of your matches in!

I’m not sure about the most craziest stipulation match but I absolutely loved wrestling kimber lee when I got the chance



I do not own these above pictures of Twisted Trixie and Kimber Lee. These pictures are 100% the property of the following website: https://www.cjdowney.com/Wrestledex/June-18-2022/Show/2-Kimber-Lee-v-Twisted-Trixie/i-DWXD5Jg/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Lane Movie Review (NO SPOILERS)

Valentine (2001) Movie Review