Special Thank You to Iron-Mann


Special Thank You to Iron-Mann

            The Man, The Myth, The Alien needs to wish a well overdue thank you to retired independent superstar Iron-Mann for helping the alien find his character, and helping this alien go back and forth with superstars like Impact Superstar Zicky Dice all the way down to my most recent back and forth episodes with Wrestling 4 A Cause Chattanooga Superstar and Board Member Hollywood Hardcore McClure.

            Iron-Mann really made me think what I wanted my UNKNOWN The Alien Assassin character to be in the world of wrestling. I already knew who UNKNOWN was inside the fictional Simply Priceless Universe but until Iron-Mann and I began discussing my UNKNOWN character in regards to wrestling I did not know who the UNKNOWN The Alien Assassin was inside of wrestling, because as I made myself clear a multitude of times UNKNOWN The Alien Assassin was never intended to be anything more than the most popular character inside the Simply Priceless Universe and UNKNOWN The Alien Assassin was never truly intended to be a character inside any wrestling promotion.

            Iron-Mann helped me see the big picture of how UNKNOWN The Alien Assassin could be a character inside the wrestling world. Iron-Mann and I went back and forth a few times with tips and tricks of how to proceed with my character, and Iron-Mann reviewed different videos I shot at different Wrestling 4 A Cause Chattanooga events and events I shot in the comfort of My Fortress of Solitude.

            First thing Iron-Mann decided was I needed a new mask that opens up the mouth area, so I don’t sound so muffled. I accomplished getting a new mask. Then Iron-Mann gave me some advice just with enunciation my wording and coming across elevated with my whole tone of voice.

            One thing Iron-Mann instructed me was I never turn heel. He explained how kids love UNKNOWN The Alien Assassin’s space look and for me to never turn heel, because kids would always be a big fan of mine with my mask and overall look.

 Iron-Mann also explained to me different attitudes to have for different positions inside wrestling. Meaning the attitude, I should have while doing an interview in comparison to the attitude I should have while going back and forth with someone like Zicky Dice and my back and forth round and abouts on Wednesday Night Fahrenheit.

            Three key lessons from Iron-Mann were to know my character, for me to look professional, and most of all just have fun with whatever I do! Iron-Mann gave me some background on different things inside his independent wrestling premier basically to spell out his own personal flaws in the beginning and all wrestlers learn and adapt in time.

            I thank Iron-Mann for taking this time in person to go over these different things with me, and not getting annoyed each time I sent him more video from various events and promos I shot inside my fortress of solitude. I thank Iron-Mann for taking this time with me instead of ignoring the help I needed like a lot of other wrestlers would. I thank Iron-Mann for all of his help, all of his advice, and most importantly I thank Iron-Mann for being my brother from another mother 2because if Iron-Mann didn’t help me out nothing from the second face off with Zicky Dice forward would have never happened as perfectly as it did, and I would have never figured out and wouldn’t have been able to continue to figure out who exactly The Man, The Myth, The Alien, UNKNOWN The Alien Assassin really is inside the world of wrestling really is!

            So all I got to say is Thank You to my brother from another mother Iron-Mann because as evidence from the second face off with Zicky Dice you saved the UNKNOWN The Alien Assassin charact in wrestling, and because of you I don’t start doing anything as UNKNOWN without making sure my mask is straight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Lane Movie Review (NO SPOILERS)

Valentine (2001) Movie Review

Interview with Amethyst (Formerly Twisted Trixie)